BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Christy B.
These are good files to keep and have on hand for everyday use. Good prices on them also.
Abby B.
Springvale, ME
Works pretty good, I think getting the cheap ones work just as well. Not worth the money
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
I have several of these nail files and they tend to be my favorite go to that I use most.
Ashley S.
Nesquehoning
I loved it! This nail file has never let me down. Even the cat loves to play with it .😂
Samantha B.
Simple, effective tool to use. It helps me to keep my nails short and neat for school.
Isela F.
Very good and nice nail filer. Not too harsh and smooth. Gentle on my nails. I love it!
Karen T.
This stuff is good. Leaves my nails very smooth. Never had a problem with this product.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing special about this product. It filed my nails okay but I wouldn't buy it again.
Melissa A.
It works very good on my nails. I am able to square or round off my edges of my nails.
Kim B.
Hamilton, OH
Like that it's long lasting and resonably priced. Nice that it has two features in one
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?