BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

karen c.
Jacksonville, AR
These work really well to file your nails even and they are reasonable priced. Ease of use is good.
Jenny F.
This good price. I bought at target. They are very strong and work great. Usually comes in a 3 pack
Alfreda J.
It's a nail file...does what it's supposed to do. Efficient and compact. You can use this anywhere.
Lexi B.
Crossville, AL
gets the job done. not really hard to mess it up since they all do one simple thing. pretty smooth
Cecilia L.
Boca Raton, FL
This file is small enough for me to carry in my purse. It lasts long and files my nails perfectly.
Erica B.
One if the best nail files I have ever used! Hands down! I don't have to file no were near as much.
Elisa C.
Waxahachie, TX
Good files to use when you want to get your own at home manicure! They shape your nails perfectly.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Good file! Basically gets to job done and doesn't damage my long nails. Good for at home manicure.
Valentina P.
Fircrest , WA
Revlon file n smooth. Nail file is always needed and used. I try not to cut my nails so this is why
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Weird nail file. It is really smooth though and does work quite well. I still use this. Different.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?