BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
The Revlon file smooths the nails with little effort. Gives a professional finish to my nails.
мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
This filer is amazing because it does whey job very fast and it doesn’t make too much of a mess
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great nail file. Lasts a long time. I’ve had mine for over a year and it’s still working great.
The file is great but it sometimes makes my nails a bit too chalky because of all the fall out
Taylor B.
Ashland, KY
This last s me so long due to short nails! Love how it shapes and smooths nails at a good price
Catherine L.
Great nail filer. Very soft sometimes too soft more of a buffing filer. Love the generic color.
stephanie k.
I buy everything Revlon when I can. It's worth the extra $$ to know its going to work and last.
Angelica C.
Victoria , TX
Great for its pricing. Doesn’t do miracles but does help out. I grab me some whenever I can.
Ciara D.
Clarksville, TN
Easy to use nail file, works like all others do. Nice large size which also helps with usage.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This is perfect for every girl! Everybody should have one at home, they last a very long time
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?