BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Laedi K.
This nail file works well. I also have used several others. I'm not too picky so it does the job.
Katie C.
Crab Orchard, KY
I just love these nail files ! Anyone and everyone should just buy this ! This is truly amazing !
Taylor B.
Ashland, KY
This last s me so long due to short nails! Love how it shapes and smooths nails at a good price
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
A nail file is a nail file. Do I really have to rate and explain how they work or what they do?
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
The Revlon file smooths the nails with little effort. Gives a professional finish to my nails.
Catherine L.
Great nail filer. Very soft sometimes too soft more of a buffing filer. Love the generic color.
Dubraska M.
Orlando, FL
Excelente producto, cumple su función perfectamente y el precio es súper bueno. Lo recomiendo!
Michaelyn C.
Does the job very well and always help me make my nails look good. Good quality nail file. 💁🏽💅🏼
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great nail file. Lasts a long time. I’ve had mine for over a year and it’s still working great.
мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
This filer is amazing because it does whey job very fast and it doesn’t make too much of a mess
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?