BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This product is in my purse at all times. I bought it from Target and used a cartwheel coupon
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
These are great. They do what they are intended to do. I have one in every corner of my house
Victoria L.
Good nail file, somewhat poor quality. I wish it lasted longer, but does good while it lasts
Mari C.
Ceres, CA
Love how this nail file leaves my nails! It leaves them so smooth! Totally recommend it!! :)
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This is perfect for every girl! Everybody should have one at home, they last a very long time
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
This is a good file because IIs smooth and I don't like my files to be too harsh on my nails
Angelica C.
Victoria , TX
Great for its pricing. Doesn’t do miracles but does help out. I grab me some whenever I can.
katie g.
Brea, CA
I use this all the time! it works so well and is very inexpensive! i bought mine at target!
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Loooove this nail file! Leaves my nails shiny and smooth, perfect addition to my nail kit!
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
These worked fine. The price is definitely right on these. I always keep a few in my purse.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?