BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Natalia G.
Desert Hot Springs
It’s a great nail file it files your nails really good I bought mine at a local Walgreens near me
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
This is the perfect nail file and it is easy to grip. It’s lower priced but it gets the job done!
Daphne L.
Easy to use. Good products and brand. Meets expectations. I would recommend. Good for the family.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
I used it on my toe nails because its really gently with my nails I'm so sensitive in that area..
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Great nail file. Lasts a long time. I’ve had mine for over a year and it’s still working great.
Marcia T.
I wear gel nails and these work the best on keeping my nails neat and looking nice. good price
flavia b.
Best Nail Filer. Leaves your nails Smooth. i Bought it at my local Sallys Store and i love it!!
мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
This filer is amazing because it does whey job very fast and it doesn’t make too much of a mess
Dubraska M.
Orlando, FL
Excelente producto, cumple su función perfectamente y el precio es súper bueno. Lo recomiendo!
Michaelyn C.
Does the job very well and always help me make my nails look good. Good quality nail file. 💁🏽💅🏼
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?