BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use them Regulatory I keep them at work in my purse and at home. You never know what's going to happen!
Amanda G.
Bedford, TX
Pure and simple and too the point. Easy to keep on the go and a good size in my hand to get the job done.
avery h.
Murfreesboro , TN
I liked the sleek look of this packaging. I had never used a nail filer until I used this one. I like it
Kimberly R.
Santa Rosa, TX
Oh this tool has to be the best thing you can ever use on your nails I love it leaves them really smooth
rendy S.
Bradenton , FL
I like how this file smooth as well as files your nail. I also use a buffer to make my nail shine after.
cicilia r.
Decatur, AL
Really love how it works and it helps me get the job done easier. It also helps get your nails done fast.
amanda b.
Virginia beach
This is super gentle on my brittle nails. Softens the edges without completly eating or ruining my nails
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Not a bad product. Not amazing either. I’m not a huge nail person so I wouldn’t know what’s good and bad
Nicole F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to nail file! Gets the perfect shape that I want at home without having to go to the salon!
Jazlyn N.
Columbia, PA
I use this all the time. Makes my nails feel great. Doesn't get all weird like other do. Last me awhile.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?