BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Revlon nail files are affordable and work great! I love mine. I use it on mine and the kids nails.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Good file! Basically gets to job done and doesn't damage my long nails. Good for at home manicure.
Rebecca A.
Great store and product. Very affordable and does a great job. Exactly what i wanted for the price.
Vanessa A.
Indio, Ca
My favorite file of all time!!!! I always carry one in my purse! Defiantly the best I've ever used.
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Weird nail file. It is really smooth though and does work quite well. I still use this. Different.
Deisy G.
I've only bought this item once. Effective product files and smooths nail really nice. Easy to use.
karen c.
Jacksonville, AR
These work really well to file your nails even and they are reasonable priced. Ease of use is good.
Cecilia L.
Boca Raton, FL
This file is small enough for me to carry in my purse. It lasts long and files my nails perfectly.
Ruby F.
Garden grove
I love how smooth it makes my nails feel. I have repurchased because I love how it leaves me nails.
Kamaria L.
foxborough
This nail file is sharp and precise! Your nail will be smooth and precise if you use this product!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?