BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jaid S.
Works really good im really pleased with it but i suggest to buy a back up also just in case you lose one
Samantha M.
Lorain, OH
Does a great job an last longer than the average file. Always gets the job done an I have zero complaints
dani l.
Port Arthur, TX
It is great! it keeps your nails filed. it isn't hard to do at all it glides on your nails. great product
June J.
Gets the job done for a quick filing at your desk or on the train, or just a touch up before a night out.
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Not a bad product. Not amazing either. I’m not a huge nail person so I wouldn’t know what’s good and bad
amanda b.
Virginia beach
This is super gentle on my brittle nails. Softens the edges without completly eating or ruining my nails
Tash C.
Virginia Bch, VA
A great and affordable nail file. Inexpensive and does the job. My #1 choice when it comes to nail files
rendy S.
Bradenton , FL
I like how this file smooth as well as files your nail. I also use a buffer to make my nail shine after.
avery h.
Nashville, TN
I liked the sleek look of this packaging. I had never used a nail filer until I used this one. I like it
Blair F.
Marble, NC
Great to throw in the purse for the ocassional snag on your nails! Great product, great size. I LOVE IT!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?