BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Very good quality of file for the price! My go to nail file if I need one. Durable and they last a long time.
regla D.
This is very very very good for the price I do recommend it highly and use it softly for everybody all people
Robbin R.
Love this nail tool. Makes filing nails quite easy. It is very easy to use. I use this on my hands and feet.
Stefanie M.
Forked river, NJ
Always great to throw in your purse for those random nail breaks at the worst times! Small and easy to carry
Princess A.
Hinesville, GA
Its easy to use for your nails. However be careful when using it . Also make sure to correctly use the item.
Nathalie B.
Revlon File N Smooth, Nail file its a good but not a the best. Easy to carry and loap in the prtfolio.... yes
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I won't buy any other files. They work great and aren't pricey. They don't leave my nails feeling all jagged.
Lindsey S.
Saint Paul, MN
Good sturdy file- holds up well and I've already had it for 3-plus months. I would definitely purchase again.
Sweetness B.
These nail files keep my nails looking their absolute best. They last a very long time and hold up very well.
Paige B.
Shapes very well. Shapes thw nail on me very fast. But delicate on the nail. Would recommend for you to buy.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?