BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Shannon G.
It's a nail file. It's metal so doesn't fall apart if you are a bit aggressive. You should buy this and use it.
Stephanie A.
Amityville, NY
This nail file leaves your nails smooth and you choose the shape you want it is perfect for an at home manicure
Wendy B.
Rogue River , OR
I have used these for years! Great product
They are great for natural nails and for acrylic of fiberglass nails
Hannah G.
Central City, KY
Very good mail file. I have used these for as long as long as I can remember. I always get a nice, smooth nail.
Tracey S.
Waco
I hate when my natural nails are all different lengths, so I always have a file on hand to keep them in shape.
Emilyj R.
Great file, it is sturdy and does a good job of shaping my nails as i want them. Good price for a good product.
Amber P.
Raleigh, NC
I like this nail file. It does its job and files my nails. And it is inexpensive so that is a huge plus for me!
Tazeen H.
My one and only nail file...Till now liking it...Though next time would like to try another brand.......😊😊😊😊😊😊
Neda B.
San Jose, CA
Standard nail file, no complaints, but nothing extra to add to it. It is good for basic use, for a great price.
Jenn V.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! My mom used these which made me use them and I love them! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?