BY REVLON

Melissa R.
This file works well at smoothing out your nail edges, but do not get it wet. If you do it will start to break apart.
Angelica E.
largo
Great at clipping yo nasty nails and leaving me soft and nice like any other nail thing idk I just want free stuff
shakisha A.
It really gets the job done. I really woyld recommend this product to people😁 I love it . Me & my family enjoy it.
member-16c7e994a
Simple but works great. I use it on my son as well. He doesn't like the nail clipped so I file his nails with this
Chelsea W.
Great nail file. I love this product. It's the one I use every time I give myself a manicure. I bought this at CVS.
Kayla L.
Jesup , GA
This was a great nail file! Definitely a must have. Works well and super adorable!! I purchased mine from Walmart!
Brooke B.
Boston
This file worked just fine for me, but I think it may not be the best choice for someone with thicker nails.
Illiana M.
Visalia
This works really good. I have three of these and i just really like it. Very dependable. I always have it with me
Rachel G.
Sand Lake
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great file! Love that it files my nails without tearing them up. I have one at home and carry one in my purse also.
Britany S.
goshen, IN
this is the best nail file i’ve ever used! i totally recommend this product to anyone who needs there nails perfect
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?