BY REVLON

Bethanne S.
This product never seems to wear down. It flies perfectly for me. I have bought a few so I always have one available.
Juanita R.
Oxnard, CA
Easy to use. Easy to get your hands liking like they were done in a salon. This nail file lasts for a very long time.
Amber N.
Naples, FL
Not my preferred brand of nail file, but I do keep buying them to keep in my car or desk drawer. Not bad in a pinch.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
They are a great priced and durable file I do my own nails at hind and these work great to give a nice smooth finish
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Absolutrely love this nail file! I have a few of them because I keep them in different places just in case I need it!
Sara F.
Bakersfield, CA
The only bad thing about these is that I keep loosing them! Price is ok not cheap but I don't like the cheap ones...
Melissa R.
This file works well at smoothing out your nail edges, but do not get it wet. If you do it will start to break apart.
sabrina m.
Worked great. Havent had the the chance to buy one lately, seeing as it isnt sold in the store near me. Good product.
Valerie R.
Brooklyn
Great nail file, have been using Revlon files forever ! Always a great value for the price and last for a long time
Chelsea W.
Great nail file. I love this product. It's the one I use every time I give myself a manicure. I bought this at CVS.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?