BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Tara W.
Astoria, NY
I use this for at home when I’m doing more of a heavy duty mani and pedi or either or. I have been sticking to the same brand for certain things and this file is def something I always get
alexis d.
this did the perfect job! was better than a generic brand, also better than a super popular brand, it didn’t bed easily and didn’t hurt my fingers while using it. it was a nice price, you get what you pay for. i would definitely recommend this item.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
I bought this after seeing all-in-one feature. But this was quite disappointing for the money I paid. It is half inch thick and I felt its too bulky to hold. It does the job though!
shelby d.
ozark
Filing my nails is not something I have always been fond of doing, I honestly avoided it until I used this product. This nail file has made it very easy for me to file my own nails
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice and sharp so it works really well! I’ve purchased more expensive filters that don’t work as well on my nails as this one. I bought this at Duane reade and it was on sale. Definitely would recommend this!
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
If i were you i would use the brand to help smooth and even out your nails. Its easy and works better than most brands i love it and if anyone else uses it would to!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this now file it works good and it last long it does the job mostly I like that it doesn't come apart like other cheap nail files that's my biggest pet peeve
Lidia F.
Delano CA
I like these because they do the job. They are not so expensive, I bought them at walmart. i like the results. They are not so pricey and they work perfectly fine for me. I recommend.
Heather G.
Highland, MI
This file is great for doing touch ups. For the price it can’t be beat. Some other files that were much more expensive don’t always do the same quality of a job.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?