BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Mary B.
Brandon, MS
Just your basic nail file. Gets the job done. Good price point as well. Not really much to say about a nail file.
Zoë 🍁.
Norwich
It's a good file. I don't file my nails very often but when I do I turn to this. It's effective and not too harsh
Je E.
159 Medford avenue Hayward
I feel good when I use this product when I'm cleaning my toenails. It held a lot to have a clean and nice toenail
Tanya L.
The revelon nail files are a good quality disposable nail file. Good grip on the handle ease in filing your nails
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice product i have always one in my hand bag for emergency situation i break my nail and i fixed quick and easy
Tulika G.
It is a decent files. I am not very good with filing so I try to avoid filing my nails. So far it has worked fine
Kaitlin T.
Buffalo
It a good file I use it after I clip my nails. Good price point and you can find at any drug store or supermarket
Kiera G.
Newark, NJ
Love love love this especially when I try to shape my nails a certain way when I can't make it to the nail salon
Amelia S.
Richmond, KY
Its perfect!!!! I could have stubs for nails and after using it it made my nails look like I just got an manicure
Tazeen H.
My one and only nail file...Till now liking it...Though next time would like to try another brand.......😊😊😊😊😊😊
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?