BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Kayla L.
Jesup , GA
This was a great nail file! Definitely a must have. Works well and super adorable!! I purchased mine from Walmart!
shakisha A.
It really gets the job done. I really woyld recommend this product to people😁 I love it . Me & my family enjoy it.
Jackie R.
Excellent nail file. I find that Revlon files last a long time and I like the variety in grit that the brand offers
Joanna B.
San Pablo, CA
This is good for your nails it buffs and smooths it out. It's very affordable and it works better than any brand.
Caroline T.
Denver
I love this file! I like the metal filers better than sandpaper-y material because it feels better and healthier.
Kiera G.
Newark, NJ
Love love love this especially when I try to shape my nails a certain way when I can't make it to the nail salon
Alliyah S.
Florence
It works very well although there could be some adjustments. It makes your nail quite smooth without hurting them
Je E.
159 Medford avenue Hayward
I feel good when I use this product when I'm cleaning my toenails. It held a lot to have a clean and nice toenail
Katelyn C.
Broadway
I love using this product. It works wonders and looks so beautiful. I love how it looks so much. I'd use it more.
Zoë 🍁.
Norwich
It's a good file. I don't file my nails very often but when I do I turn to this. It's effective and not too harsh
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?