BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Amber N.
Naples, FL
Not my preferred brand of nail file, but I do keep buying them to keep in my car or desk drawer. Not bad in a pinch.
ava c.
this is not harsh on nails like most nail files do to my nails and leave them looking like i got them done at a salon
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Absolutrely love this nail file! I have a few of them because I keep them in different places just in case I need it!
Bethanne S.
This product never seems to wear down. It flies perfectly for me. I have bought a few so I always have one available.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
They are a great priced and durable file I do my own nails at hind and these work great to give a nice smooth finish
Melissa R.
This file works well at smoothing out your nail edges, but do not get it wet. If you do it will start to break apart.
sabrina m.
Worked great. Havent had the the chance to buy one lately, seeing as it isnt sold in the store near me. Good product.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Any nail filers work good. You don't need a fancy one. All of them do the same job. You can find there's at Walmart.
Angelica E.
largo
Great at clipping yo nasty nails and leaving me soft and nice like any other nail thing idk I just want free stuff
Avery C.
Takes a lot of work to file down the nail, good for small touch ups but not good for filing acrylics or long nails
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?