BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Amber K.
Troy, MO
Perfect nail file. It's just what i need. A normal ermry board. I keep it in the bathroom for easy access and its great
Jessica M.
Glendale, AZ
It works great for all your needs. But it trust me you need it. And yeah you won't regret it. I promise you it's great.
steve s.
Greens Fork
Only nail files my wife and kids use for there nails. Good product for the money. Would recommend to friends and family
mama-millenial m.
I’ve pretty much used these since the beginning of time. Great product lasts for a while and definitely cost effective.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL
Files down my nails very nicely after I cut them. I would definitely recommend to another and I use this all the time.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this product. It's easy to shape my nails the way I want them. I love the design. I highly recommend it!!
Amara A.
I never used a metal filer, always uses the dollar one paper ones. The ones you could you maybe 3 times. Does the job.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
This product is ok. The price is right for what you get. Personally I prefer nail files that don't bend when I use them
Francis H.
Me gusta el acabado que me deja en mis uñas no es como otras limas que apenas empiezo a limar se rompe la lima de uñas
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
They are a great priced and durable file I do my own nails at hind and these work great to give a nice smooth finish
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?