BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Raquel V.
Amarillo, TX
Easy to use great price, gives you results right away. You can fond it anywhere. Small to fit in your bag for emergency
Mariah G.
I use a lot of different nail filers but Revlon is one of my favorite. I use a lot of Revlon nail supplies on my nails.
Britney F.
Doesn't leave your nails feeling rough. It's the perfect file for smooth nails and I definitely recommend it to people!
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ
It works great for all your needs. But it trust me you need it. And yeah you won't regret it. I promise you it's great.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this product. It's easy to shape my nails the way I want them. I love the design. I highly recommend it!!
Amara A.
I never used a metal filer, always uses the dollar one paper ones. The ones you could you maybe 3 times. Does the job.
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Any nail filers work good. You don't need a fancy one. All of them do the same job. You can find there's at Walmart.
ava c.
this is not harsh on nails like most nail files do to my nails and leave them looking like i got them done at a salon
sabrina m.
Worked great. Havent had the the chance to buy one lately, seeing as it isnt sold in the store near me. Good product.
Sara F.
Bakersfield, CA
The only bad thing about these is that I keep loosing them! Price is ok not cheap but I don't like the cheap ones...
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?