BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Emily Z.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I have the hardest time finding a nail file that does not make my nails feel brittle. This makes my nails feel great after!
Sarah E.
Works well to shape nails and keep them from getting sharp. The nail file lasts months and is not too rough on your nails.
Jessica L.
I love the nail file, it does what it supposed to do & I can never have too many of them! They do seem to last a long time!
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
Great if your nails are tough enough and the price is right. Might buy again but my nails are weak and these are too tough
Donna A.
Naugatuck, CT
I use a lot of different nail files but this one is a to go to one. I use this one more often than any others that I have.
Chandni P.
South Plainfield, NJ
Best filer ever. Use it regularly. Would recommend it to anyone. Wouldn't want to use anything else when this is with me:)
Daniela l.
California
It is a good nail file and it is really good for shaping a nail I really liked it and I think it is really worth the price
Breanne W.
Otisco, IN
Very efficient and easy to use. Easy on my nails and leaves them looking great. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Angelica M.
This product was good. Smoothed out my nails really good and the file was nice and hard and did very good job on my nails.
Belle D.
Boston
Solid nail clipper. Super durable and very affordable. You can get it pretty much anywhere. Useful and practical for sure.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?