BY REVLON

Carolyn R.
The only file I like to use!! Leaves my nails nicely filed with no jagged edges! My nails look beautiful after using this file!
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is the only nail file I own and it works great! It's definitely my go to when I do my own pedicures and manicures at home.
Lindsey J.
Crosby
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not really like this product it was not efficient in doing the job would not recommend it to anyone sorry Revlon but fail
Danielle D.
Buffalo
Not particularly a fan of emery board nail files. They are too gritty and rough for nails. Glass files are much higher quality.
rose r.
Revlon has a great file in this one. This one smoothes nails after filing them to a great shape. I would recommend this file.
Kayla C.
Appleton, WI
This nail file gets the job done. Its easy and efficent however I did not find any major difference from any cheap nail file.
Amanda M.
Bellefonte
Best nail file ever. None of the other files work as well as this one does. Never cut me or anything. Always does a great job
Jocelyn O.
Labelle, FL
It makes your nails really smooth it's one of the best things i've ever used, it also made mmy nails in a really good shape.
Mackenzie T.
nampa idaho
This nail file works great. You should try it out if you like to keep filed nails through out your life. It's just great. In
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great file for natural nails or acrylic to shape and shorten nails. Doesn’t lose the grit too fast and is durable.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?