BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Kelly C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always like to keep a nail file on hand in case I get a chip or my nail is caught on something. I have pretty thin, brittle nails but this file isn’t too hard on them. I like using it to shape my nails about once a week.
Laura K.
I have artificial nails, and when I have gone too long without getting a fill I will very often file them down until I get a chance. The file itself is great, however I wish I had a handle on it that was easy to hold, especially for an extended period of time.
Mary Grace W.
Charlotte, NC
Such a great product! I am addicted to filing my nails and this does the trick. Smooths without breaking or cracking my nails. A great price, there are tons of more expensive options but it’s not necessary to spend a ton.
Elizabeth P.
Syracuse, NY
A little pricey for just being a file but good quality and lasted a long time before getting dull. Bought at Christmas tree shoppe for a few bucks and think it was worth it more than the $1 packs that don’t last long at all. Easy to just throw in your purse
Joanna G.
Fort Worth , TX
Best nail file around. Very affordable, and a great value. Weather your nails are too long or just have a nail that broke. I make sure I have a file at home, work, even in my car. I would definitely buy this again.
lariza a.
I like this file because it is not rough on the nails like the other cheap files and it’s just great I have long nails and when they break i use this file and it works perfectly it keeps my nails nice and healthy
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Most nail files are the same. I mainly choose this because it’s easy with availability and inexpensive. It doesn’t do any crazy wonders but will fill your nails down and get them looking good without much money.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This was a good nail file. I liked it a lot. It would shape my nails really well. It was easy to use because it didn’t get all dusty quick. I bought mine at the local CVS. I would recommend this to others!
Michele S.
Southgate, MI
This nail file is great, I’ve used it once & it has just the right amount of grit. It’s cheap, and it works a lot better than others such as the diamond brand. I’d recommend this to anybody who needs a nail file!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product because you could just wash it and re use it. It does everything you wish for. Extra smoothing for a soft finish. It’s a little big pricey but only because it’s long lasting file.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?