BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Tori M.
Athens, GA
Shapes my nails pretty well, but can be a bit flimsy. Its strength has lasted longer than other nail files or shapers I've used.
Manpreet K.
somerville
Best product and also affordable and available at drug stores, I have used many nail filers but this one is best and my favorite
a n.
This nail file really does the job when filing your nail down. Many nail filers work the same but i like the way this one looked.
Beeta G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it's job as a nail file. I only use it as an alternative to clipping my nails. Worth the cost, and lasts a really long time.
Jo M.
When I think nail care I always think Revlon. I love all of their products especially their nail files. Can't live without them.
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
These nail files are so durable and last forever! I always have one it my bag and I also use these for my patients nails as well
sierra. f.
Rosedale, MD
Easy to use, easy to transport. Generally no complaints, but I don't know what else you can/could complain about for a nail file!
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
Definitely my favorite nail file! Easy to use and has lasted me forever! Affordably priced and available at most major retailers!
Elisha W.
This file is wonderful! Normal files actually leave my nails brittle & they end up snagging easy. This file keeps my nails smooth
Jennifer G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. It for multi purposes. It gets right around the nail to shape and buff the nail and it leaves my nails soft
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?