BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Vanessa A.
Touchet, WA
Works great. Great size and files with ease. This is by far one of my favorites. I have used on toe nails and finger nails. Love it!!
Christa B.
San Diego, CA
Good nail file,lasts for a while, smooths nails and easy to achieve desired shape. Revlon makes good quality accessories and supplies
Catherine T.
New Hampton, NY
I have small nails so this works best for me cause its soft and flexible. It's got great texture and lasts through so many filings .
Ally S.
Versailles, KY
This works good for my at home manicures. With two kids it's hard to get to the nail salon so this is a good option for at home care.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a big fan of this nail file. It didn't do a great job of what I wanted. I see other nail files do a better job than this one did.
Amber S.
Edinburg, TX
Nice and sturdy nail file. Lasts a good while even when used everyday. My nails grow very fast so this is a nice one to keep with you
Jennifer F.
Los Angeles
I love this product because it is durable and it gets the job done really great, I love it so much and I've been using it for years!
Elizabeth G.
Canton, PA
The Revlon file n smooth is easy to use. I like how smooth it leaves my nails. It's easy to handle and lasts longer without breaking
madison m.
Mayfield, KY
I have like 5 or 6 of tgese laying around my house,car, and purse. They are very convinient and good size that they can go anywhere.
Amy L.
Sharon, SC
I only use this more on the finishing side. It isn't as sharp as I need it to be. It's not my go to file, I prefer a glass nail file.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?