BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jada C.
Aynor, SC
To be honest this is my favorite kind of nail file because it lasts long and works so good , also is easy to use and would recommend it
Erica G.
Victorville, CA
This nail filer did the job in smoothing out my freshly cut nails, I didn't think about using it until I felt how rough my nails felt.
Kayla O.
Yuba city, CA
I love this nail file it works pretty good . I got it at walmart for a great price . i wish it looked pertier but i can live with it .
Alexis V.
Glendale, AZ
I only use revlon to care for nails, well besides my nail lady. Whenever my nails to look good I always use this to keep them that way.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV
Really like Revlon's nail files because they do the job for my nails and don't really use no other brand upset Revlon's for nail files
Cristina A.
This is the perfect product to use when you want your nails to look amazing. I use it every time I get a new nail polish I want to try.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is a perfectly adequate nail file. The price is right and it's built to last. I rarely do my own nails, but when I do, I use this.
Kyrsta F.
Asheville
Cheap and gets the job done. I don't know why someone would spend more than a few dollars on this. I've used the same one for 3 months.
Crystal P.
Very happy with this product. Can use it many times, lasts through many files. Doesn't tear your nails up. Leaves a very smooth finish!
Alli B.
Seattle
Average. Breaks fairly easily but is a good and cheap on the go option for travel. Haven’t done a thorough comparison to other brands.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?