BY REVLON

Dede B.
This nail file is not harsh on my nails at all I find this product really good it shapes my nails so good and doesn't make Your nails break
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
This is the best file I have used! I only purchase Revlon's nail file, just opened my 3rd. And the best price out of the others like it.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I like the file. It smooth my nails out pretty good. I would love to have a buffer on the other side or another buffer file in the pack.
Madison S.
Corona, CA
Reckon nail files do the job and are at s decent price. This one is very smoothing and doesn't ruff the nail up more. I would reccomend.
Bernadette S.
Delmar
Just about the best nail file that is not as cheap as many.  easy to use and apply. Much nicer than the cheaper ones...Repeat user.
Leah T.
They work very nice for my natural nails. I use them whenever I do my own nails at home or if a nail chips in between my shellac mani's.
Brittany P.
Rockwell, NC
Love using this nail file. You can get them at Amazon for a good price and for good quality and they work well and will last a long time.
Kim B.
This is a very good and strong nail file. It is very helpful to have two different sides to file the nail then smooth with the same file!
Hedaya A.
Brooklyn
Has a great grit and helps to really get the desired shape that you want. Easy to use for those who are just starting out with nail care.
CaroleAnne R.
Landis, NC
Great nail file. Hold the shape. Very good at shaping my nails. Doesn’t burn my finger or side of my nail. Bought mine at CVS great price
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?