BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Brandy C.
Revlon Designer Files hen I want to get a good mani pedi I use the recliner files to get the shape that I want.  They hold up An are durable under ruff conditions.  Lol. All I do is soak my feet in hot water then dry them an use the file to do what I need it to do.  I could not ask for a better product
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
I have had acrylic nails for the longest time but as they get older I just need to touch up the sides lightly and this soft file sure does the trick and lasts forever for me!
patience c.
mn
It was too hard on my nails I have thin finger nails from useing fake nails and when I used the flier it was really hard on it other than that it's ok if you have normal nails
Jade K.
I would say this is just your average nail file. I don’t like clipping my nails, so I just always file them down. With that being said this only lasts me about a month
Cyrene A.
Always get this nail file, they do last really long so I have only had to buy several so far. It is very durable and works nicely. I am very picky about how my nails are shaped and they work to all of my needs. I would buy again especially since the price is really nice.
Ceili F.
I feel as though these tend to wear down rather quickly. Or at least the grit on them designed to file the nail does. It works very well brand new and does not fray my nails like some other brands do. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. Perhaps I will try a more durable file.
Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
The classic nail file, always a great thing to have! I always buy these from Walmart just because it’s what I usually see first but they last for a long time and they work very well. Most of the sanding part doesn’t scratch off either which is a nice switch up!
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
Simple, easy to use, and it DOES. NOT. BREAK! I love that these don't break or dull out so quickly. Sometimes other nail files will lose that grit after one use - but these don't do that. I bought mine at Wal Mart and also at Target! I highly suggest these!
Katie G.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely loved these nail files! They worked great on my nails & as a first time user I was VERY impressed with them! The Revlon nail file was so easy to use that I bought at Kroger and Meijer in Lafayette, IN. I would definitely buy this product again!
Brandy Q.
Hammond
This sleek design allows this nail file to fit inside my wallet. I literally go no where with out this handy, dandy nail file. Gets my nails to a nice, smooth finish.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?