BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Madison S.
Corona, CA
Reckon nail files do the job and are at s decent price. This one is very smoothing and doesn't ruff the nail up more. I would reccomend.
Leah T.
They work very nice for my natural nails. I use them whenever I do my own nails at home or if a nail chips in between my shellac mani's.
Brittany P.
Rockwell, NC
Love using this nail file. You can get them at Amazon for a good price and for good quality and they work well and will last a long time.
Gina B.
Kenosha, WI
I guess I really haven't used many other brands of nail files but this one seems to do the trick. It is stray and not flimsy when I like.
Emily W.
Best traditional emery board. Easy on my nails and great quality for its cost. And, it lasts long depending how often you do your nails.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Great little nail filer. Easy to use,compact and helps to get my nails looking great! My nails stay in pretty good shape using this file.
Katie A.
Drybranch, WV
My nails are always uneven, but these nail files are definitely my favorite. I would highly recommend these for any active women, or men
CaroleAnne R.
Landis, NC
Great nail file. Hold the shape. Very good at shaping my nails. Doesn’t burn my finger or side of my nail. Bought mine at CVS great price
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I like the file. It smooth my nails out pretty good. I would love to have a buffer on the other side or another buffer file in the pack.
Ashley W.
Lancaster, PA
It really files my nails well! And I love the fact that it doesn't have a soft board because it lasts much longer and doesn't get dull.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?