BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jennie H.
Milwaukee, WI
Been using this for years and years and is always great! This thing does not wear down either after several uses and that's what I most love!
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
This file is great. I've never bought another brand so I don't have anything to compare too. Easy to use and love the designs on the file.
Mary S.
Hudson, IA
These are good for the price. Get the job done for doing my own nails or my toddlers. A little flimsy for my liking but the price is right.
Macey M.
Waukee, IA
Love the way these keep my nails smooth. They are easy to find and use. Revlon is the best brand I think out there to buy. Cheap In price.
Gislet S.
Burlington, WA
Awesome product for when you want to give shape to your nails! I use this all the time to give shape to my own nails before painting them.
Nicholle R.
Durham, NC
It's a really good nail file. It's cheap at target too. It doesn't take long for me to file my nails with this one. I highly recommend it.
Amy V.
Dillon
Great tool. Great quality. I always seek out items that will last a long time and this is one of them. Keep it in my bathroom at all times.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
Great filer I love Revlon everything when it comes to my fingers and toes for myself and hubby lol for babies I prefer safety first tho. 😀
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Works great for any shape.i like to shape my nails perfectly and I think this is the best product thus far from the ones I've used before.
Deanna L.
Hume
Very easy to use. I like the smoothness of my nails it leaves. Great product! I use shellac nail polish and this is great to prep my nails.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?