BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Melissa W.
Cameron
One of my favorite tools, when it comes to manicures! Works really well and lasts a very long time in comparison to other brands of file like this.
Colette G.
Attleboro, MA
This is my "go to" nail file for all my nail needs. It is a staple in my house. It always provides me with a salon manicure look without the cost!
Whit M.
Richland, MO
Very good product. Files very well and doesn't leave big groves from filing. Downfall would be that it looses its filing ability after about 5 uses
Michelle P.
The Colony, TX
I make sure to always have nail files everywhere just in case I need one. F my nail breaks or snags I grab my Revlon file and fix the proble asap!
Tomiko B.
Central, SC
Affordable, easy to use and I love the embroidery file. Lasts long time and is very affordable. Also you can buff your nails using the other side.
Shelby G.
Okay so after using this I will NEVER go back to any other!!! I LOVE this even though there is no picker on it I don't care I absolutely love this!
Marilyn C.
Chula vista, CA
It's ok. It does file your nails like it's suppose to do, but since my nails are stronger I don't think it files them as much as I would like to.
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
Does the trick. I keep It next to me when I work so my nails stay nice and groomed. My nails tend to split often since I’m always running around
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is hands down the best nail filer I have used. It makes a perfect finishing touch to my nails! I couldn't be more happier with a nail filer.
Marissa M.
This file didn't last long. The edges wore out pretty quickly. It's only good for a few uses.
I would recommend a stronger, longer lasting file.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?