BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jeanne H.
Just a cheap little nail files all I need I'm not really like big on doing too much my nails a little trimming them and painting them every so often.
Shelby G.
Okay so after using this I will NEVER go back to any other!!! I LOVE this even though there is no picker on it I don't care I absolutely love this!
Whit M.
Richland, MO
Very good product. Files very well and doesn't leave big groves from filing. Downfall would be that it looses its filing ability after about 5 uses
Alexis J.
Auburn, MA
This product files your nails very quickly and lasts a long time. It's a great size that can fit in your bag. I have purchased this multiple times.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
These nail files work great on my rough nails. I use them not only after I trim my nails but also on the tops of my nails to smooth out the ridges.
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Smoots R.
I carry this nail file in my purse. It works well wherever you are. The file comes in handy abd fits anywhere. You can use it over and over again.
Bria b.
austell
It’s a good nail file. This nail file is very thin and I’d used a certain way it can cut you so you have to be careful but it does get the job down
Melissa W.
Cameron
One of my favorite tools, when it comes to manicures! Works really well and lasts a very long time in comparison to other brands of file like this.
Michelle P.
The Colony, TX
I make sure to always have nail files everywhere just in case I need one. F my nail breaks or snags I grab my Revlon file and fix the proble asap!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?