BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Marissa M.
This file didn't last long. The edges wore out pretty quickly. It's only good for a few uses.
I would recommend a stronger, longer lasting file.
Victoria B.
This nail file does exactly what it's meant to do. It has never sliced a finger, so I greatly appreciate that. No complaints in this nail file.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood , MO
Great nail file and of course easy to use. I keep one in my purse and at home in case of emergencies! Gets the job done and doesn’t fall apart.
Amber L.
Cincinnati, OH
Very affordable, and the file is sturdy, unlike other files where they are too flimsy. It is easy to use.  I will continue to buy this product.
Jessica C.
This product is easy to use and does a great quality to my nails. I always file my nails before and after I paint them. Would recommend.
Heather W.
Springfield, OH
It's a decent nail file. Does exactly as it specifies. I use nail files often so they wear down quickly. This one seemed to last a bit longer.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like these because you get a file an a smoothing side it's very impressive to me for the price an the quality is great I might recommend this
Kasie T.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These nail filers work great on my finger nails and toe nails. I cant tell you how many times i need to file my nails because they always snag
Brittany A.
These are good because you can file your nails with one side and then smooth and shine your nails with the other side and it works pretty good
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Great nail files. The wear really well and hold up to a lot of use. We bought them at Walmart. They are a must have in your nail care products.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?