BY REVLON

Sandra M.
Baxley, GA
These are the very best if you want quality and affordable. I have had mine for a while now as the pack is large. But I can use one emery board more than once!
Brooke J.
Kent, WA
A great file to shape my nails before I paint them. I keep one in my bag, desk and car for the occasional broken nail, they do a great job and are affordable.
Maria R.
Shreveport, LA
Kate S.
Great nail file. Some rip apart after some wear and tear but this stays intact. That's why I keep buying them ( when I need them since they stay nice so long!)
Allison S.
Yuba City, CA
It gets the job done, I have used it for a few months now and has yet to wear out. I have purchased this file for every few months, or whenever one wears out.
Janie H.
Beckwourth , CA
This is the only nail file I will use on my hands. Unlike most nail files I can't touch them because of how they feel. This product has a nice feel and texture
Mikesha S.
I like having a metal file. The file is also great to use over nail polish. It never dulls. It's easy to overdo it so be very gentle when using a metal file
Samantha J.
I’ve had this file forever, because it doesn’t really Ben out the way others do. It’s a little rougher than a traditional emery board, but gets the job done.
Amber M.
West Covina, CA
Love this brand of nail files. I always buy the same one every time I lose it. It's so cheap and yet works so well. You can get them at all the drugstores
Maggie V.
This product helps to keep my nails at the length and shape them how I want them however does seem to wear down after a couple uses which is disappointing.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?