BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jeanne H.
Just a cheap little nail files all I need I'm not really like big on doing too much my nails a little trimming them and painting them every so often.
Ada L.
Los Angeles
I personally think these files are amazing I always struggle to find a good file but after finding this one I definitely had to come back for more !
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
As someone who obsessively files their nails, I would be lost without my Revlon nail file. I keep one at home, one in my purse and one in my desk!
Colette G.
Attleboro, MA
This is my "go to" nail file for all my nail needs. It is a staple in my house. It always provides me with a salon manicure look without the cost!
Shelby G.
Okay so after using this I will NEVER go back to any other!!! I LOVE this even though there is no picker on it I don't care I absolutely love this!
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Alexis J.
Auburn, MA
This product files your nails very quickly and lasts a long time. It's a great size that can fit in your bag. I have purchased this multiple times.
Kripa P.
Freehold, NJ
I love Revlon nail products! They are affordable and get the job done. i have used nail products that work a little better, but are a lot pricier.
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Perfect nail file for a good price! Very easy to use. Gentle, but does the job it needs to do. Lasts for a long time. I always get mine at Target.
Melissa W.
Cameron
One of my favorite tools, when it comes to manicures! Works really well and lasts a very long time in comparison to other brands of file like this.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?