BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Alexis C.
Perris , CA
I like these better than the cardboard ones that break so easily. I love the fact that it's a good durable material that will last! And it works great too.
Maggie V.
Ashland
This product helps to keep my nails at the length and shape them how I want them however does seem to wear down after a couple uses which is disappointing.
Kerri B.
North Weymouth, MA
Revlon file n smooth is perfect nail file for me. Works easy and makes my nails smooth and the perfect shape. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Cat S.
Works very well and is also affordable! I highly suggest this product. I use it every now and then, especially when i have not painted my nails for awhile!
Denese V.
Unfortunately the Revlon File N Smooth nail file is not for me.  It does not last but from two short uses and does not smooth my nails as I expected.
Alicia H.
Perfect nail file for shaping your nails. Great to have on hand in your purse for those emergencies when you break a nail and need to quickly file it down.
member-c2db2
Who doesn't need one of these? You should never be without it. Good sturdy quality and good fair price is why I use them. Quality product for the money.
Fatima R.
Salinas, CA
Awsome product leaves my nails smooth! I really like to smooth the edges because I have children so I have tp have my nails well done so I won't scratch.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR
These files seems to hold up the best.better than the others that I have tried in the past and I will continue to stick to the same ones no matter what .
Me gusta mucho realmente
Tiene un buen filo pero despues de unas semanas se le va quitando es de un bien tamaño pero tambien pueden hacerlas mas pequeñas
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?