BY REVLON

Addie P.
Florence
Purchased at: ULTA
Great nail file that gets the job done! It is long lasting and great quality too! Always have been a fan of reckon and they have not disappointed me yet! I highly recommend and will keep on buying these!
Brandy A.
Torrance
It's a nail file, really what else is there to talk about with this product. It helps to keep my nails short and takes off the sharpness you get when you clip your nails
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Lindsey G.
My go to for nail files. Not only are they decent quality and get the job done it comes in a huge pack so I'm never left without a file. If you're like me and have them strown around the house, in my car, purse, etc. you need a pack of these. Did I mention you can't beat the price?!
Ceili F.
I feel as though these tend to wear down rather quickly. Or at least the grit on them designed to file the nail does. It works very well brand new and does not fray my nails like some other brands do. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. Perhaps I will try a more durable file.
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it makes my nails nice and smooth! It gets the job done very quickly. I always keep stock on these. It last a long time as well and it’s definitely worth the money because it isn’t expensive! It fits into the budget like as if I didn’t spend anything.
Danita S.
Oceanside, CA
Have been using this since I started caring for my nails. My grandma basically used the same thing her entire life. There's really nothing to write home about, its a file and it does its job. I always know where it is and have a backup in my purse at all times.
Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
The classic nail file, always a great thing to have! I always buy these from Walmart just because it’s what I usually see first but they last for a long time and they work very well. Most of the sanding part doesn’t scratch off either which is a nice switch up!
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
Simple, easy to use, and it DOES. NOT. BREAK! I love that these don't break or dull out so quickly. Sometimes other nail files will lose that grit after one use - but these don't do that. I bought mine at Wal Mart and also at Target! I highly suggest these!
Deborah J.
Willoughby
Revlon File N Smooth Nail File give my nails a smooth and definitive finish that leave my nails looking very natural in appearance. It works better than other brands because it is easy on the nails. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?