BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Pamela G.
no la he usado, pero me la han recomendado muchisimo estoy muy interesada en probarlas, yo soy muy delicada con las uñas porque suelen partirse facilmente y limarlas es espantoso pero una amiga me dijo que ella usaba esta marca y estoy ansiosa por obtenerla.
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
I like to use this product. It helps to shape my nails and get them the way I want them. And thier also not that expensive to buy.
BARBARA R.
I like the Revlon File N Smooth Nail File because it is easy to use. I like the way it files my nails down and helps to shape them. It is also great for using to get rid of hangnails. It has the perfect shape to hold in your hand when using. It is a great product to keep in your purse for emergencies when you chip or break a nail.
Joselin V.
As a professional stylist, my hand stays in water all day long. Which cause my nails to get soft a lot, so its very easy to chip or snag the edge of your nails. So, I love to keep this file on hand. It's easy to use, easy to carry with you and works very good. It saves your nails and I recommend it for you to try.
vanessa p.
I like how rough this is and it actually shapes my nails how I like. Nothing like cutting them too short
Jackie P.
New port richey, FL
These are so sturdy and really get the job done. Even use them on my newborn. Super affordable!
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
These nail files are great. Easy to use and I love the low price tag. Perfect for everyone.
Bianca M.
By far my favorite nail file. I refuse to use any other nail file other than revlon. Leaves nail like a professional filing and lasts longer than cheaper files.
Jenna V.
I like this filer a lot because I like to have smooth edges to my nails. The filing is very precise with these and the price is good because they last very long
Belem R.
Montgomery, AL
Me encanta dura un poco mas .. Puedo limar mis uñas varios dias y es perfecta me encanta puedo limar si pensar en que se les acabara lo rasposito son muy buenas
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?