BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
A nail file is a nail file, and while I haven't judged many, I know this one gets the job done for me! It's easy to find at drug stores and is easy to use to file and shape finger nails! I recommend it
Shaysa P.
Addieville, IL
This is my favorite file. I'm a lover of all things Revlon but this file is one of my absolute favorites. I put them in my daughters stockings so they won't use mine. ;)
Grace C.
Plainview, NY
these are your really nice standard, everyday nail files, but they work great, and just as well as those one in the store with fancy packaging and worth double the price
Kendra D.
Cary, NC
Your good basic no frills nail file. Course on one side and fine on the other. Works like a charm and lasts forever. Leaves nail edges smooth and ready to be polished.
Betsy A.
Silver Spring, MD
You can get this for cheaper, but this does the trick too! I don't really use nail files, but this one is okay, you might find something cheaper for the same quality.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Was disappointed to find that it's metal laminated onto plastic. It's actually cut my fingers up... Not a trait I look for in a nail file. Will not be purchasing again.
Sandra R.
Troy, AL
I'm always getting hang nails and I keep this in my purse,table,and in the bathroom so if I have one I can file it so it don't get caught on something and tear off.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Makes nails super smooth and files easily not too rough on nails either! It's very affordable and slides right in your makeup bag! I found mine at my local Wal-Mart!
Anna P.
Leesburg, GA
Great nail file for the price! I always use this file at home! Its sturdy enough to get the job done and simple to use! Highly recommended for at home manicuring!
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
This wasn't my favorite Revlon product. I also thought the quality for the price wasn't equivalent. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and will not be repurchasing
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?