BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Emily M.
Wyoming, MI
Great stand by to have with you at all times. I have 2 by the bed and 1 in my purse. Great for filing and smoothing tool . I often gift this one w a minice mani kit to friends.
Desirae S.
I really like revlons nail filers. Taking care of my nails is something I love to do, and filing them makes them look that much nicer. And for me revlons nail filers do the job
briana c.
Round Lake, IL
Fantastic nail file to use helps me shape my nail just how i want them to look like will be purchasing more for some of my friends very affordable i am a very satisfied buyer .
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Pretty decent nail file ...double sided for easy use. I dont do my own nails often bit when I do I use this file. Its not worth it to me to buy an expensive one.
Lara A.
Peoria, AZ
A nail file is a nail file, and while I haven't judged many, I know this one gets the job done for me! It's easy to find at drug stores and is easy to use to file and shape finger nails! I recommend it
Shaysa P.
Addieville, IL
This is my favorite file. I'm a lover of all things Revlon but this file is one of my absolute favorites. I put them in my daughters stockings so they won't use mine. ;)
Grace C.
Plainview, NY
these are your really nice standard, everyday nail files, but they work great, and just as well as those one in the store with fancy packaging and worth double the price
Kendra D.
Cary, NC
Your good basic no frills nail file. Course on one side and fine on the other. Works like a charm and lasts forever. Leaves nail edges smooth and ready to be polished.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Was disappointed to find that it's metal laminated onto plastic. It's actually cut my fingers up... Not a trait I look for in a nail file. Will not be purchasing again.
Betsy A.
Silver Spring, MD
You can get this for cheaper, but this does the trick too! I don't really use nail files, but this one is okay, you might find something cheaper for the same quality.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?