BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
Best nail file! The grain takes a long time to dull, making it last a very long time. It also isn't so harsh that it causes more breakage, but its strong enough to get all the loose pieces.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
This-product-works-wounders-on-your-nails.-Its-hard-to-find-the-right-nail-products-that-does-destroy-your-nails-while-using-it.-It-fills-your-nails-down-easly-with-out-braking-them-or-distroying-them-while-using-it.
Charlie J.
We usually use revlon because its pretty cheap and they work, granted maybe not as well as some of the more expensive kind but they work and they are just down right awful they do the job and they're easy to use
Becky C.
Good product and the price is good, this product does a nice job on make your nails smooth, would purchase again when needed as I have used it before. Bought the product at targets and the price was a good value.
Henriette A.
Lakewood, WA
I would give them a five but the they usually end up being dull real quick but it always gets the work done and my nails comes out better than using other filers.
Sonnier C.
Welsh, LA
As a cosmetologist I know good quality beauty products when I see them, and Revlon File N Smooth, Nail File is great in quality and definitely gets the job done.
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
As nail files go, this is a good one. I like the size and the grit on the file.

They last long too. I don't know of to many differences in nail files but I do love the Revlon ones.
Kassi M.
Nice but I wouldn't buy again. I'm not a big fan of the metal files because they seem like they don't file as well as the cardboard ones do. Super easy to use, I hope you can use it.
Matti B.
Clarkston, WA
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do! There are better products out there, but there is definitly a lot of worse ones! I reccomend this to anyone who wants a cheap, but quality, nail file.
Jessica E.
I love this nail file! Gets the job done and leaves your nails feeling smooth and strong. Last me about 6 months, (since I do have long strong nails) pick mine up at Target and have repurchased 3 times.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?