BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Nicole B.
Nice good file. simple yet luxurious. there are pretty much No cons. all pros. pros; does a great filing job, good grip. i got it from sallys for a very reasonable price. i have yet to find a nail file that works as great as this one does. YES
Tarini S.
Horrible file. I thought the metal grit would be softer on my nails but it resulted in the shredding and peeling of my nails. It also made my nails sore after using. Also wasn't a good file to take off length.
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
GREAT NAIL FILE. My favorite file I've ever purchased and I use files often. It doesn't dull and does a great job of filing. Because if it's casing it also doesn't bend or become weak like so many other files.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Helps file your nails down and leave them looking smooth and healthy. I use this weekly and will continue to do so. Very inexpensive and effective. I highly recommend using this to keep your nails looking nice.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
These nail files are great , they are sturdy and keep your nail filer down tremendously, it's better than competitors because of how sturdy the product is. I definitely recommend to everyone loves to do thier nails
Silvia P.
Someone gifted me a reckon nail file in a college care package my freshman year and ever since then I haven't been able to use anything else. It has the PERFECT amount of grit that doesn't destroy my nails and/or feel like I have to file forever
Yvonne J.
Seattle, WA
I love this file. It never goes dull and I've had mine for over a year. It has a cool material that isn't like typical emery boards which feel like sand paper. Highly recommend.
Michelle
This nail file does a pretty decent job filling my nails. It's not the best that I've tried at the drugstore but gets the job done. I most likely will not purchase the product again just because I know there are better out there.
takyia b.
Steubenville, OH
It's easy to use and what I like most is that it's quick and effective. I'm very busy so I don't want to spend a lot of time filing my nails but I want my nails to look like I did. With the Revlon file N smooth my wishes came true.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
I have always painted and shaped my nails myself and it is so hard to find a nail file that is up to salon quality. This does the job and it doesn't take me long to get the desired shape/length!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?