BY REVLON

Ashley M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always carry a nail file with me wherever I go. I always use Revlon, but I wish they lasted a little bit longer. The hard file material will come off with some use. Good thing these are so affordable that they are easy to replace!
Kelly W.
First off, I love the cute colors and designs that are always offered. At a great price these File are up to standard and do the job just as well as any other file. I bought this at Target and it was one of the cheaper options. Def. a good product and I recommend them.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
As a person with brittle and weak nails, I would say I really like this file. It can be taken anywhere if your nail ever happens to break you can use this file and not feel like you are damaging your nails. This revlon nail file can be found at any local drugstore.
member-41a4f1085
Pasadena, TX
I generally try to find nail files for free at trade events and such, but when I buy them, I usually get the Revlon brand files. They are great and last a lot longer than other brands. I usually try to get them on sale or when I have extra rewards dollars or points.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
I used nail file every where and using this very relevant one is awesome you cant go wrong with Revlon it is a good brand but not so expensive. for the pcs of this I love to do my on nail. pros is good buy cons is quit big yeah I would buy it again and recomend
Gabriel R.
Garland, TX
Part of the grooming process. Having nice hands is imperative for a sales person. I have to have a good handshake with nice looking hands. Its important to have nice clipped filed nails. Any drugstore would have this product and I have this at home and at work.
Lisandra V.
Lake Worth, FL
One other best Revlon is amazing a less expensive and it works just fine I enjoy it my girls love it it leaves my nails looking radiant and sharp easy to handle and it doesn't take to much space in your bag I love it so so much I recomend it for any age
Tatum C.
It's not necessarily the company itself. I hate using these metal files. I feel that they don't go as good of a job as the other cardboard foam ones. It seems that they don't get precise edges. I wouldn't recommend these
ELIANA K.
A+++++++++. If you're looking fr a just an all around good mail file this is a great one to choose! i have been using Revlon nail products for years and I highly recommend them. They are a great bang for your buck! They work just as well as the high end brands.
Addysen K.
N Ridgeville, OH
It does a good job getting what it needs to done. First time user and I am very pleased with the results. It's easy to use as long as you know how to use a nail file. Most nail files work but this one does especially.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?