BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Alfee S.
Lithonia, GA
I love this product because i can do both file and smooth. My husband is a diabetic so this is a must and i love to do my nails as well as some of my friends and neighbors ask me to do theirs as well. The price is just right you pay for what you get and if you want the best this is it.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the job this revlon file b smooth nail file. I really like the price on this filer. Its really easy to use just break the seal they're you go. I bought this item at Walmart and yes i would buy it again.
Donna P.
Perfect for smoothing rough edges between professional manicures. Handy to keep in your purse for those chipped or broken nail emergencies. Easy to hold and maneuver yourself. Inexpensive and a great value for the product. Perfect as a stocking stuffer for your teen (or adult) girls!
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
My nails are really strong so it's hard to find something that actually works to file down my nails and this worked great. I definitely would use again if I had the chance. I would recommend it to others it has a nice feel and works great.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always use these nail files after I cut my nails. I think it is a great product and a very reasonable price. It helps keep my nails smooth and clean looking and I would recommend this product to anyone.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
This is a must have in my bag and that is any bag.I have never tried any other kind so I don't know nothing else.It is very easy to use and the price is good for this as well,
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
Revlon File N Smooth, Nail File is the best nail file I have used. I tried this for the first time and am not disappointed. It holds up and lasts longer than other nail files I have used. You can find it at WalMart, or Target. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Allison J.
Cisco , TX
Love this product!! It works very well especially after I take false nails off and need to file down and take my natural nails. It works very efficiently, I couldn't say that there were any cons other than I'd like it in a different color, will defiantly be buying ankther!
Danixa V.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only product i use for my nails and i absolutely love it ! i bought it at my local Walmart for just a couple of bucks. I prefer this over other nail files because it isn't to hard and really leaves my nails feeling fine. I would highly recommend this product.
anna c.
Brooksville, FL
I like how strong there are, they don't bend or break. It gets the job done! Nothing is worse than breaking a nail and not having a good file on hand. I totally recommend the Revlon File N Smooth.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?