BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
My nails are really strong so it's hard to find something that actually works to file down my nails and this worked great. I definitely would use again if I had the chance. I would recommend it to others it has a nice feel and works great.
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
I always use these nail files after I cut my nails. I think it is a great product and a very reasonable price. It helps keep my nails smooth and clean looking and I would recommend this product to anyone.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
This is a must have in my bag and that is any bag.I have never tried any other kind so I don't know nothing else.It is very easy to use and the price is good for this as well,
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
Revlon File N Smooth, Nail File is the best nail file I have used. I tried this for the first time and am not disappointed. It holds up and lasts longer than other nail files I have used. You can find it at WalMart, or Target. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
This is a great product and it lasts a long time. I use other Revlon products as well, so they all compliment each other very nice. This is sturdy and I haven't had to replace it since I bought it. Plus, it makes my nails look really nice and smooth
Danixa V.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only product i use for my nails and i absolutely love it ! i bought it at my local Walmart for just a couple of bucks. I prefer this over other nail files because it isn't to hard and really leaves my nails feeling fine. I would highly recommend this product.
Allison J.
Cisco , TX
Love this product!! It works very well especially after I take false nails off and need to file down and take my natural nails. It works very efficiently, I couldn't say that there were any cons other than I'd like it in a different color, will defiantly be buying ankther!
anna c.
Brooksville, FL
I like how strong there are, they don't bend or break. It gets the job done! Nothing is worse than breaking a nail and not having a good file on hand. I totally recommend the Revlon File N Smooth.
member-41a4f1085
Pasadena, TX
I generally try to find nail files for free at trade events and such, but when I buy them, I usually get the Revlon brand files. They are great and last a lot longer than other brands. I usually try to get them on sale or when I have extra rewards dollars or points.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
As a person with brittle and weak nails, I would say I really like this file. It can be taken anywhere if your nail ever happens to break you can use this file and not feel like you are damaging your nails. This revlon nail file can be found at any local drugstore.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?