BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This worked so well for filing down even my acrylic nails. Works quickly and last a long time. I've used before and never have a problem. They are a good price and worth buying. Better than the cheap papery files that tear apart if you press too hard.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Me gusta mantener esta lima de uñas en el bolso todo el tiempo. Perfecta para deshacerse de padrastros o cuando una se rompió una uña. Mi uña puede crecer muy grande por lo que necesita un producto como este todo el tiempo y también tiene la forma perfecta de sostener en la mano cuando se utiliza.
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
I bought the two-pack at Walmart for about $3. I do my nails at least once a week and they are still perfect. One side is a bit rougher than the other which is great for different nail types. If these ever do wear out, I will definitely buy again.
Katiuska P.
Simplemente la amo, esta lima de uñas la uso hace meses y es la primera lima que me dura tanto y cada vez que la utilizo es como la primera vez es buenisima, y a un precio woww. La llevo a todas partes. Y estoy preparada para cuando ya se dañe o la extravie me compre miles, la recomiendo!
mary edith B.
Eastern
This I use a lot.i get little hang nails.but with my Revlon smooth file I don't worry.it takes me through the toughest problems.and make my finger nails look beautiful again.i love all of these products.and would highly recommend this to anyone.i know you will love it.
Diana R.
Canyon Country, CA
I like the Revlon File N Smooth Nail File because it is easy to use. I like the way it files my nails down and helps to shape them. It is also great for using to get rid of hangnails. It has the perfect shape to hold in your hand when using. It is a great product to keep in your purse for emergencies when you chip or break a nail.
member-3e97f
Definitely worth the money. Isn't bad for a drug store brand nail file. I've tried multiple kinds and brands, can't go wrong with Revlon and they make multiple types
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
Regular nail file that works well. The filing side is very efficient in filing my nails and it's just about the right size so I can hold it steadily. I also like the smoother side to smooth out the rough edges on my nails. I think it might be a bit better with some design though.
Cyrene A.
Always get this nail file, they do last really long so I have only had to buy several so far. It is very durable and works nicely. I am very picky about how my nails are shaped and they work to all of my needs. I would buy again especially since the price is really nice.
Patrica W.
Vicksburg, MS
As a professional stylist, my hand stays in water all day long. Which cause my nails to get soft a lot, so its very easy to chip or snag the edge of your nails. So, I love to keep this file on hand. It's easy to use, easy to carry with you and works very good. It saves your nails and I recommend it for you to try.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?