BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Morgan M.
Iowa City, IA
I do not like the feel of nail files but this one I can handle. I bought this from Walgreens and Walgreens is always a little pricey but it was worth it to not get that gross feeling touching the sand paper-like texture!! I will buy this again when mine becomes dull!
Hillary O.
Great smooth nail file. Price is great for the file and has an excellent value. Have purchased several times, whenever I am ready to do something different with nails. It lasts a long time and doesn't break as easily as a regular $1 one. Would and still buy it.
Katherine R.
I personally do not like to file my nails because of the feeling, but I really like this nail file. It is strong and doesn't wear away and actually files them. It's really easy to use and it lasts a long time compared to other files that don't file or wear away!
Alisa R.
Pretty much any flat stiff board will do for me. I also like the plain flat buffing boards which are getting increasingly harder to find. I give these 5 stars because the grit stays gritty and lasts for a good while before you have to replace.
Heather H.
Mcloud, OK
ALl in all not bad! I love that I can do it all with one file! It was a little pricey for what it was! After all it is just a nail file, not something made of gold! There is others that are a lot less expensive that you can buy that do exactly the same thing!
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
The Revlon File N Smooth nail file is great and does the job. I bought it when I couldn't find any other nail file and was pleasantly surprised. It's built well and sturdy, files my nails easily, and isn't too rough. Just be sure to file in one direction when filing your nails. I would recommend this file to anyone in a pinch or just generally speaking.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I love using Revlon for nail filers, it such a good beauty product bran dand they make such good stuff. so it durable, it works and helps file down any nails you need to get a smooth edge for after clipping your nails :) a highly recommanded product i suggest anyone to use :)
Heather D.
Akron, OH
Nice product, similar to a lot of other brands. I buy because of Revlon name. I'm a repeat user of this product. Easy to use, and files nails nicely. i buy at Target, Walmart or a drug store where ever is convenient. I would buy again as I usually do.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
This nail file has a bit of an odd texture because it is metal. It is almost like tiny fishscales so you can only file in one direction. However, it is really sturdy and probably would not wear out any time soon! I would recommend if you like metal files.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I love the two sides factor of this nail filer! I hate having bumps and ridges on my nails, especially after having acrylics, and this product helped me get rid of that easily while also maintaining my nails short and manicured. Cannot live without!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?