BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Katie J.
This nail file is perfect for shaping my nails. I bring it every where I go! It is sturdy and lasts a long time. I wouldn't use anything but this one! Definitely going to buy again!!
Mia S.
Hopkinton, MA
Not the best I have ever used but it does it's job. Pretty low price to which is always a plus. I have one of these and I use it weekly. It is a good value for the results but their are definetly better models on the market. Would not reccomend to a friend.
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
This is a great nail file.  I always keep one on hand in case I break a nail or snag it on anything.  These are affordable and definitely a great option!
Jessica F.
This file works really well and I rarely have to replace these. I like this much better than the soft filers. These file my nails much faster than the foam files.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
We go through nail files like candy in our house. So buying this one I can clean it and reuse instead of throwing it away. Lasts much longer than disposable options
Alisa C.
Walker, LA
This is probably one of the best nail files I've ever used. So easy to use and gets the job done perfectly. Not a pricey product at all. I've definitely used this product multiple times and it never seems to fail me.
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Easy to use, a little rough in the beginning but one you use it a couple of times its not as sharp. Good price can find it in any store that sells nail products.
Kimberly O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I recently picked up this nail filer and I love it. My nails always tend to break when I'm out so I like to keep it in my purse for emergencies. Such a life saver.
daisy m.
Rosenberg, TX
I rally love this nail file becauase its soft. It dosent hurt my skin when i accidently file my skin. Its definitly worth the money. Its was really cheap and works really well. I got mine from walmart, but i've seen them at other stores aswell. Overall i would buy this nail file again if i ever nedded to.
Peyton C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Most of the time, since my nails are very weak/thin, I can't use a nail file with a really tough grit. The Revlon nail file is the perfect grit for someone like me with weaker nails. It shapes and performs very well. People with thicker nails may not enjoy it as much, but from someone with weaker nails, I can say that it's a really great nail file.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?