BY REVLON

Stephanie Q.
Merizo
Love this! Really smooths my nails out!!!!! Revlon has always been a good brand to me!
Samantha L.
Good nail file. Gets the job done well!! I recommend buying this product! Price is good
Sydney F.
Mississauga, ON
Great to use. Pretty good quality lasted a long while. Definitely will purchase again!!
Leanne :.
Riverview, NB
works great for your nails really great price from target and its really good quality
Connie R.
Digby
I just bought one of these last week and it works very well. Revlon is a good brand.
Alicia A.
Good file. Wish that it was double sided with 2 types of grains - rough and smooth
Tania Rocio R.
Zapopan
Me gusta que ayude a lis uñas a estar parejitas y que no las lastime. Me dura muchisimo y puedo encontrarlo fácilmente en autoservicios
Dawn A.
110 chatfield dr.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I do like these nail files but I prefer the ones that have the buffer and the smoother. They usually have 4 steps on them.
Megha P.
toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
I am all too guilty of picking up the cheapest nail files.. These may have changed that.

I know the cheap ones fall apart and almost go "soft" after a few weeks. Not these. They hold up well and the two sides dont separate after a few manicures.
Debra K.
This is a must have in the house and it is nice packaging and easy to use also is it save to use .The price is good for this product.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?