BY REVLON

Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
I use this has my nails looking good well shaped. Good to keep on your purse. Great for everyone.
Jasmine C.
Saskatoon, SK
Does not easily worn out. Leaves my nails smooth. Makes fixing my nails easy. I stock up on them.
Linnette C.
Carolina
Es de buena utilidad y la puedes guardar en cualquier 💼, las uñas siempre deben de estar exactas
shannon b.
St martins, Oswestry
good and easy too use, leaves nails short and in good shape, small enough to leave in a handbag
Samantha T.
It's simple easy to use and keeps my smooth and shiny. It fits in with my everyday life style.
Alié Y.
Bello, Antioquia, Colombia
very subtle and delicate I like and I will continue uasando because I feel they are good for me
Chelsey C.
Windsor
The Revlon N smooth is a good nail file, I have had mine few awhile now and still does the job!
Bhavani B.
hyderabad
This is amazing product. It is so convenient to use and very affordable. It is easy to use too.
Toni-Marie P.
appleton
Always have used this product for years. File keeps its grit for a long time and doesn’t damage
Fernanda C.
Calexico
I likeeee this product is, has a nice desing and is easy to useessie Mini Red Crystal
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?