BY REVLON

Victoria L.
Maricá
Bem fininho, encaixa perfeitamente no formato da unha, o preço é acessível, comprei pelo mercado livre
Kaleigh R.
It’s a good price for what it’s worth and I’d buy it again. In my opinion all nail files work the same.
Lauren S.
Ajax
This nail file is amazing and works perfectly. I’ve bought this multiple times. I highly recommend it.
Maggie S.
Ottawa
Love this file for my material nails. Helps prevent nail splits and breaks. Would recommend to friends.
Eliza B.
Mississauga
Helps to smooth the nail and to provide an even finish. Creates the perfect shape for a nice manicure.
Ruth R.
My favorite nail file. When I use it (Which isn't very often) I end up really happy with the results.
Maria G.
I like the way it files my nails. It is a good size with ease to hold and use. I would recommend it.
Jaritza E.
me gusta que ni es de esas limas que se gastan muy rapido sino que duran bastante y son muy comodas.
Ross Z.
I adore this product! It's very useful to file the nails that growth unevenly at times!! Easy to use!
Breanne M.
Port Severn
Purchased at: Walmart
A buy this one to keep my nails nice. Good and easy to use also I like the feel of my nail afterwards
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?